5 years ago
Thursday, December 4, 2008
TWILIGHT
Ok, so I finally went to see Twilight last night!! I went with about 10 girls from my ward!!! I thought I was totally living on the "WILD" side, because we went to the 9:15 PM showing. It was so much fun. I absolutely loved the movie. I wasn't sure about Edward in the beginning, but then by the end I thought he did a great job. And since I am a major Edward (not Jacob) fan that was very important. Besides a few immodest dresses and two words I didn't appreciate, it was a good show!! I can't wait until the next one!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Glad you like it. It will be interesting to see how the next ones turn out.
So I am not a Jacob fan either... I thought he was WAY not cute, but I saw an interview with him and he cut his hair short and he looks much better... I might be switching to Team Jacob :) Edwards hair bugs me.
Oh and also, way to be crazy! :)
I dragged Ben with me and he actually liked it! I liked it, but not Edward so much - he needed to be much better looking! I'm an Esme too...maybe that's why I like you so much!
Post a Comment