DARYL ANGIE BREANNA BRANDON ALEXA ELLEE
haha you finally found those pics huh? I have the bottom one on my phone as the background. She is too cute!
That is so cute. I was doing the same thing with Alyssa the other day. I was teaching her how to lick the beaters with frosting on it. At first she just looked at me like I was crazy, but it didn't take long for her to figure out it was good stuff.
Glad she is smiling again. She is looking so grown up and different. I can't wait to see you all again.
How stinkin' cute is she!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha you finally found those pics huh? I have the bottom one on my phone as the background. She is too cute!
That is so cute. I was doing the same thing with Alyssa the other day. I was teaching her how to lick the beaters with frosting on it. At first she just looked at me like I was crazy, but it didn't take long for her to figure out it was good stuff.
Glad she is smiling again. She is looking so grown up and different. I can't wait to see you all again.
How stinkin' cute is she!
Post a Comment